Welcome to Episode
#360: with Sabrina Stocker, a world-renowned entrepreneur, finalist
at BBC's The Apprentice and founder of Two Comma PR Agency.
During this episode,
Build Your Network and Your Confidence, we talk about:
- Build your network and it's not about how many people you can
but it's the how can I add value in someone's life, improve it and
connect with this person.
- The first step of being an entrepreneur is to put yourself out
there and start learning. Learn as much as you can.
- Building your confidence stems up from you being happy with
yourself and what you do.
- Accelerate your business in small bite sized chunks to allow
you to constantly move forward every single day.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses and hire someone that would
compliment your skill sets.
Learn more about the
contents discussed n this episode: