Welcome to Episode
#468 with David Drebin, a world renowned photographer, artist and
During this episode,
we talk about his passion for arts and photography and how he sees
life through his camera.
Here are some
- It's important to build yourself and everything else will come.
Have a lot of passion for what you do. But also have a sense of
detachment. It's important to have that duality of passion and
- It's NOT about people who don't believe in you. It's all about
people who you don't believe in. Reverse it. Instead of looking for
people to believe in you, find people that you believe in.
- 99% of success and happiness depends on sleep, exercise, and
- Relationships are like plants. If you stop watering them, they
die in the end. It's so simple.
- Social media is also a way to scale your brand instead of
waiting for other people to promote you. Promote yourself in a
clever way and build an audience. Provide value. Entertain or
- For social media, it's important to post a lot, but reveal very
little about yourself.
- If you're looking for feedback from other people, you're
relying on external gratification and that is dangerous. All
gratification has to come internally.
- The biggest battle is actually with yourself. It comes down to
self acceptance or rejection.
Learn more about the
contents discussed in this episode: