Welcome to the trailer
for Episode #442 with Christina Flach, Celebrity Makeup and Hair
Artist and creator and CEO of Pretty Girl Makeup.
In this Wednesday's
episode, Christina and I will be talking about finding purpose
through grief and managing and leading a successful business
Here are some
- There's always going to be bumps in the road and you just have
to learn to ride these waves.
- Always have a plan A and plan B and hopefully you don't have to
get to plan C.
- To have a successful brand, you have to be a little gentler and
kinder to your self. Focus on what you've completed today instead
of sulking on what you haven't done. Try to stay in the positive
frame of mind.
- People tend to gravitate to people that have good positive
attitude and good work ethics.
- You have to be flexible in any of you business decisions. There
is no failure. Failure is not trying at all. If one doesn't work,
then try something new. All these bumps and obstacles are lessons
and they are not failure.
Join us on Wednesday
for the full episode.