Dec 26, 2020
Welcome to Episode #299, with Brendan Kane, most recently known
for generating one million followers in over 100 counties in less
than 30 days. He went on to publish the best-selling book One
Million Followers, which breaks down how he was able to achieve
such a feat.
During this episode, Do These Things For Social Media Mastery,
we will be talking about:
- Understanding who your audience/customers are is the first
thing we should do if selling our product/services
- There are different avenues to market your product, the
traditional type and through the newer platform of social media.
How to choose the right way really depends on your business and how
well you know your audience
- In social media marketing, it is always quality over quantity.
Quality content attracts and retains people in the platform and
that's what the algorithm of these apps is looking for
Learn more about the content discussed in this episode:
- Read about Brendan Kane here
- Know about Brendan's newest book Hook Point here and his other books here
- Watch The Social Dilemma here