Welcome to the trailer
for Episode #464 with Simon Leslie, Founder and Chief Executive of
Ink, a global travel media company. He is the author of three books
on sales and life and a beautiful compilation of motivational
In this Wednesday's
episode, Simon and I will be talking about how to deal with a
business that is failing and surviving the Covid-19 pandemic.
Here are some
- Focus where your feet are and just do the best you can possibly
do in this moment.
- Opportunities are wrapped in problems. There's something good
that's just around this corner. Believe in it and have faith.
- Constantly fill yourself with positive energy so that whatever
you're doing, you're at your best because there is no negativity
around you. Be that beacon of positivity to everyone.
- Anybody has the rights to content. We all have our own
interpretation of it so it's really important to go out there and
listen to things that you like, keep honing and improving the
message you want to go out there.
- Read a book and understand the message it sings to you.
Join us on Wednesday
for the full episode.